High Cholesterol Can Make Quick Tired

High cholesterol is often called the ‘silent killer ‘ because it is often asymptomatic but have been fatal. However, although did not show specific symptoms, people who have high cholesterol levels will be easier to feel tired tired alias.

High cholesterol have different effects on the body, one of which is fatigue. When plaque forms on artery walls, can cause conditions such as atherosclerosis, disease coronary heart disease (CHD) and coronary microvascular disease or coronary microvascular disease (CMD). Conditions like these that cause the body feels tired quickly.

Although high cholesterol itself does not directly cause fatigue, but the conditions that brought about can make people more easily tired, as reported by LIVESTRONG on Saturday (07/02/2011).

Cholesterol is needed by the body, but the truth without any intake of cholesterol from the outer needs are met properly. Because 80 percent is produced from cholesterol in the body (liver) and the remaining 20 percent of the food.

Someone said to have normal cholesterol levels if the size is 160-200 mg, while incoming hazardous condition if it is above 240 mg because can cause a stroke.

The characteristics of the body accumulate high cholesterol is a pain or soreness in the back of the head neck. This soreness is also up to the shoulders, legs swollen and easily tired and sleepy.

Atherosclerosis is the disease due to plaque buildup in artery walls due to high cholesterol. The main risk factors of atherosclerosis is high cholesterol. Plaque consists of substances of cholesterol, fat and calcium that eventually narrow the artery wall, inhibiting blood flow to the heart and other areas of the body.

Atherosclerosis can cause disease coronary heart disease (CHD) but is also a risk factor for coronary microvascular disease (CMD).

Disease occur due to coronary microvascular formed plaques in arteries smaller leads to the heart. Unlike CHD, CMD plaque does not always cause a blockage, but the diseases that lead to body fatigue.

Women are more likely to suffer from CMD than men, due to the decrease in estrogen levels during menopause. Although the CMD and CHD increases the risk for heart attack, symptoms keduanyanya little different.

Chest pain from coronary heart disease tends to worsen during the activity and subsides when resting. The pain from CMD lasted at least 10 minutes and often lasts longer than 30 minutes. Other symptoms associated with CMD, including fatigue, lack of energy and sleep problems.

Incoming search terms:

  • can high cholesterol cause fatigue
  • does high cholesterol cause fatigue
  • does high cholesterol make you tired
  • high cholesterol and fatigue
  • high cholesterol fatigue
  • does high cholesterol cause tiredness
  • can high cholesterol cause tiredness
  • high cholesterol symptoms fatigue
  • can high cholesterol make you tired
  • will high cholesterol cause fatigue

5 Responses to “High Cholesterol Can Make Quick Tired”

  1. what causes high triglycerides Says:

    I just like the helpful information you supply on your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again right here regularly. I’m relatively certain I will be told a lot of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!


  2. middle east wellness Says:

    middle east wellness…

    [...]High Cholesterol Can Make Quick Tired | Ordudaa.com[...]…


  3. Beula Says:

    For the last one year I feel tired often. And for the last six months i feel pain in my joints and muscle.I’m diagnosed with high cholesterol.


  4. bathroom wall art Says:

    Hello there, merely had been mindful of your blog post by means of Bing, and located it’s mostly truly informative. I am about to look out for the town. We’re grateful in case you continue this in the future. All kinds of other consumers could be benefited from your current publishing. Regards!


  5. cursuri achizitii publice Says:

    Hey there I am so delighted I found your blog page,
    I really found you by error, while I was searching on Digg for something
    else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a tremendous post and a
    all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read
    it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read
    a lot more, Please do keep up the awesome job.


Leave a Reply

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>